Quest Academy Parents’ Association (QAPA)
QAPA is a forum for parents of current students of the Quest Academy. It is run by and for parents. QAPA holds regular, termly meetings, to which all current parents are invited.
The aims and objectives of QAPA are as follows:-
- To ease the transition for parents from primary school to secondary school
- To actively engage parents in the activities of the Quest Academy and students’ learning
- To provide a forum for parents to meet one another
- To provide a forum for parents to ask questions, raise issues and feedback any ideas for improvement
- To fundraise for extra-curricular activities and other requirements, as necessary
The Academy would like to thank the Parents’ Association for recently raising:
- £25.50 during a Cake Sale at school
- £140 selling refreshments at the production of “Hairspray”
The QAPA is still in its infancy and we welcome the involvement of both new and existing parents. If you would like to be involved, please complete the form below.